Stop Waiting For Your Computers To Break!
You’re not saving money by waiting for your systems to break. The loss in employee productivity more than offsets a Vanguard Service contract. Preventive maintenance reduces downtime, keeps employees productive and saves you money.
Predictable Budgeting & Reduced Downtime
- USA Support Staff – We Speak Your Language
- 24/7 system monitoring
- Proactive maintenance. Take care of issues before they stop your business
- Increased security with proactive virus detection and removal
- Microsoft patch management and managed AntiVirus/antispyware
- Fixed pricing no hidden fees
- Increased System Reliability with Less Downtime
- Manage your business and grow your profits not reload windows
- Backed by Vanguards team of network engineers, technicians, and application support professionals
Don’t wait for a simple problem to take your business offline!
Doctors ensure access to your EMR and patients’ files
Vanguard Network Monitoring watches your network and workstations 24 x 7 x 365. We monitor numerous parameters of your systems including disk space, backup status, operating system updates, errors. This proactive approach allows us to proactively maintain your systems for optimal performance and minimal downtime.
Network Monitoring checks your critical systems every five minutes. Whenever our service detects a problem, it sends an alert describing the exact nature of the issue directly to us.
Our client monitoring dashboard, which shows us the status of all our clients’ systems, is instantly updated with details showing the specific point(s) of failure. Ultimately, these rapid alerts and system details allow us to pinpoint and resolve the failure(s) in much less time than would be possible in the traditional reactive break-fix support model.
Vanguard network monitoring does not wait until a business stopping system failure.
Our rapid alert system, technician routing and dispatch network can ensure your business’ continuity.
Our Network Monitoring service constantly checks the following:
- Check that your server is up and running.
- Check any or all of your network services and vital components of your server’s operating system.
- Backup status.
- Check critical network protocols on your network, on other networks, or at your ISP. If any of these protocols are failing, you may be unable to connect and do your job.
- Check disk space to ensure it’s below a set threshold.
- Monitor the status of your antivirus
- Verify OS updates are properly installed.
- Specific, informative alerts show us the exact nature of the problem, allowing us to respond and fix it faster.
- Alerts are routed to the appropriate technician who can address the problem promptly and resolve it properly.
- Alerts for mission-critical systems can be sent day or night.