On-site Service Contracts
Affordable on-site service for your offices. Low cost monthly fees. Your EMR & IT systems help you deliver quality medical care to your patients. Being “down” frustrates patients, costs you money in lost employee productivity and distracts your focus from your practice to you IT.
Convergent Medical’s On-Site Contracts Include:
- Proactive repairs and updates to your systems and servers.
- Remote backup of your medical patient data.
- Monthly office visits to verify operations of all hardware/software.
- Direct access to English speaking technicians in the USA.
- Proactive system maintenance.
- Wireless network, printer and scanner maintenance.
- Virus Removal.
- Operating system updates and reloads if damaged.
- Access to phone/email/remote access/on-site support.
Bulldog Tech 365 – The IT Penicillin Protecting Your Practice!
There is an ever increasing occurrence of Medicare/Medicaid billing and HIPAA audits being conducted and your practice can be the target. The government seems to need “examples” of bad physicians’ offices so they can punish a few to “teach “ the others.
Doctors – Don’t become a statistic!
Don’t think you won’t be audited. Don’t go into an audit unprepared.
Don’t assume your computers and internet are secure.
Convergent provides Medical security and risk assessment for:
- Medical Offices
- Urgent Care Clinics
- Dental Offices
- Nursing Homes
If your practice or medical office uses any of the services below, than you need Convergent Medical’s Risk Assessment Services.
- IT Service Providers
- Shredding Companies
- Documents Storage Companies
- Collection Agencies
- EMR companies
- Data Centers, Online Backup companies, cloud vendors
- Insurance Agents
- Revenue Cycle Management vendors
- Contract Transcriptionists
EVERY Business Associate, and all of their sub-contractors, must have proof of a Risk Analysis under the law. Even if they wanted to, most of these organizations do not have the staff, resources or expertise to do it themselves.
If your practice or medical office uses any of these services, than you need Convergent Medical’s Risk Assessment Services.
What You Can Expect From our HIPAA Risk Assessment:
Audits and investigations require evidence that compliant tasks have been carried out and completed with documentation kept for six years. The Evidence of Compliance includes log-in files, patch analysis, user & computer information, signed forms and other material to support your compliance activities. When all is said and done, the burden of proof resides with you.
- Pinpoints your threats and vulnerabilities in hardware and software
- Reviews and provides if necessary HIPPA forms for your patients and staff in multiple languages
- Assesses your computer network, wireless, emails, remote access procedures, password complexities & phone txt & email messages
- Includes a Findings, Observations and Recommendations Report
- Includes hardware and software recommendations and implementations
- Ongoing 24×7 security watch over workstations and servers
Add our low cost system monitoring and service contract for total office/patient protection!
What is “protected health information” (PHI) and “electronic protected health information” under HIPAA?
The HIPAA Security Rule applies to individual identifiable health information in electronic form or electronic protected health information (ePHI). It is intended to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of ePHI when it is stored, maintained, or transmitted.
Under the HIPAA Privacy Rule, protected health information (PHI) refers to individually identifiable health information. Individually identifiable health information is that which can be linked to a particular person. Specifically, this information can relate to:
- The individual’s past, present or future physical or mental health or condition
- The provision of health care to the individual
- The past, present, or future payment for the provision of health care to the individual
- Common identifiers of health information include names, social security numbers, addresses