What is Convergent Medical?
Convergent Medical is a division of Vanguard Systems and has been servicing physicians and health care institutions since 1984. Our approach to the needs of the medical industry offers real, working and affordable solutions. We don’t believe the word “Medical” is synonymous with high cost. Our team of professionals understand your practice and provide you with a high level of products and services that your patients and your practice demand.
Convergent Medical comes alongside you to make your practice perfect and efficient. Physicians and Hospitals alike will experienced increased patient satisfaction, faster payments and decreased costs. Your staff will perform faster, and will be able to do more.
We, at Convergent Medical, help your practice become the perfect practice you have always desired. We will take care of your practice so that you can take care of your patients, better, faster, more efficiently.
Convergent Medical – Just better.
If you are a medical professional, EMR’s are a fact of life. Convergent Medical can ease the transition from paper to an electronic system. Say hello to the future with Convergent.
Our team of professionals have been working with physicians for over 15 years. Vanguard Medical understands your practice and your needs. We speak your language and, best of all, we offer services that are affordable to you.
- We offer you a certified EMR
- Personalized training
- 24×7 Support – Our phone is all you need
- You will speak with a representative in the U.S.A.
Call us today! 718.921.6159
- Increases patient data accuracy
- Reduces time obtaining patient history
- Frees up office staff
- Decreases check-in time to under 4 minutes
- Increase practice income
- Reduces billing and coding errors
- Data Accessible from anywhere
- Reduces paperwork
- Better patient communication
- Automatic Meaningful use answers
- Online real time scheduling
- Pre-check in from portal
- Speedy Check-in (Under 4 Minutes)
- Less office wait time
- Fast payments and checkout
- Access to medical history
- Access to labs and medications
- Reorder medications
- Patient satisfaction surveys
- Improve your HCAP scores
- Improve connectivity
- Increase patient satisfaction
- Decrease costs
- Decrease errors
- Increase billing